Author Topic: Anybody using stamps.com?  (Read 5931 times)

Eleganza

• Excellent Encourager
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • CZ Wedding Sets, CZ Rings, CZ Jewelry, Unique Cubic Zirconia
Re: Anybody using stamps.com?
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2008, 07:59:45 PM »
I used stamps.com when I was new online.  Just try canceling your account, it's like pulling hen's teeth!  I LOVE endicia - you can make such beautifully crafted custom labels, with logos, etc.  Just my 2 pennies :-)

signsintime

• Advanced Seller
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Starry Night Web Design
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2008, 12:01:54 AM »
I'm another fan of Endicia. I spend several hundred a month on shipping so it's worth it to me to pay a little to have the bells and whistles of things like highlighting an address and copying it so it's automatically filled in on the Endicia screen. The time alone that just that one feature saves me is worth every penny I spend on the service.

DC checking is one click on your desk top application screen.

I used to make the pretty, fancy labels but now I print the ones they require for me to get the discounted rate. I don't have to have fancy if it means saving a buck here or there.
www.starrynightwebdesign.com ~ Highwire and Themes & Services • Custom Web Design

BTPS

• Founding Member
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Businesses Growing Together
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 01:14:04 AM »
Count me in for Endicia.  I been with them FOREVER - 2000 or 1999 I think.

sock monkeys at www.OurSockMonkey.com and of course everything at www.FilthyRichFashions.com

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why we call it the present!

CruiseReady

• Champion Counselor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Cruise Ready Store
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 09:55:18 AM »
Endicia sounds better and better each time someone else talks about it.  I think it's something I may be looking at using once my volume increases enought to justify it.  I'm not htere yet, but so far, volume HAS increased each month, so I am confident it will happen.
http://www.cruisereadystore.com - cruise gear, travel accessories, cruise gifts, mementos, and memroabilia
Cruise ReadyZazzle
WeThePeople
 http://cruisemuse.blogspot.com

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf