Author Topic: Gettin' gushy again!  (Read 2076 times)

shelz013

Gettin' gushy again!
« on: November 05, 2007, 09:01:37 PM »
I just want to let you all know that October was the best month I have had in a long time!
I haven't had the depression issues that I normally would have, and i think it's in part due to the motivation that you have all given me to get my on-line business venture going!
You are all a great support, and I really appreciate you!! :ghug

:cheers Here's to November being just as good!
 :bighug

WayOutWest

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • A3PDNI0CMSQZ2N
    • View Profile
    • WayOutWestUSA.com - Landstrom's Black Hills Gold Jewelry
Re: Gettin' gushy again!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 09:57:19 PM »
glad to hear & congrats! :)   

Sade

• Founding Member
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Fancy Flappers Unique Costumes
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 10:15:48 PM »
 :D!
Flapper Dresses, Unique Flapper Costumes, 1920's Dress, Roaring 20's Fashion, accessories included.
http://fancyflappers.com/

VintageSilver

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 10:22:03 PM »
Wonderful News! :D!

Keep up the good work - it's not luck ~ it's your effort and determination to make it happen!  Wishing you even better months ahead...

:l0085

~kim

serendipity

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • The Violet Bee Boutique (handmade creations)
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 11:55:54 PM »
I'm so glad you found us! And I'm happy to have you here!  :l0085

This board is full of wonderful, helpful people! They are a much better peer group than any bunch of coworkers I've had at a job ;)

I still struggle with PPD, sometimes not much, sometimes a lot. If you ever need a sympathetic ear, feel free to email me. I might even give you my phone number ;)

Today I listened to my baby cry basically for hours, because for too much of the day if I wasn't holding her and jiggling her or showing her the mirror she was crying. (I think there is another tooth coming.) I was super-proud of myself for getting 5 customer packages sent out (mostly worked on during her nap), but fell way short on other things. It's so hard to get stuff done! And now she is asleep but I am winding down and tired.

I could have sworn she was throwing an 8-month old's version of a temper tantrum a few times. She just sat there and cried the most crankiest cry..

wahm922

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Ta Ta Coolerz
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 09:06:48 AM »
That's great, and it will only get better :l0085

signsintime

• Advanced Seller
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Starry Night Web Design
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 11:02:41 AM »

I still struggle with PPD, sometimes not much, sometimes a lot.

I had to google that and the first definition was Paranoid Personality Disorder. Glad I went on to the next one because it "fit" you better... Postpartum Depression.  :h0035

Glad you are enjoying your stay here, Michelle. I get so much more from this board than just selling motivation -- these are my only friends. I have a very sheltered life and outside of family, I don't have one single real life friend. It really helps to come here and feel like I fit in. I can share happiness and sadness and get reassuring feedback. I'd probably sink into a deep dark depression if not for the friendship of this place.  :vibes :l0085
www.starrynightwebdesign.com ~ Highwire and Themes & Services • Custom Web Design

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf