Author Topic: BGT Programs  (Read 2567 times)

BTPS

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Businesses Growing Together
BGT Programs
« on: July 29, 2007, 11:54:23 PM »
I got another page done!!  WOO HOO!!!

check out all out programs!
http://www.businessesgrowingtogether.com/Pages/Programs.html

Crap - I just realized that I left a link off --- for the person working on the directories with me -- I'll get that added soon!

sock monkeys at www.OurSockMonkey.com and of course everything at www.FilthyRichFashions.com

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why we call it the present!

Sade

• Founding Member
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Fancy Flappers Unique Costumes
Re: BGT Programs
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 01:27:48 AM »
Looks good.  :up Our group has alot to offer, and should have people begging to join.  :D!
Flapper Dresses, Unique Flapper Costumes, 1920's Dress, Roaring 20's Fashion, accessories included.
http://fancyflappers.com/

Eleganza

• Excellent Encourager
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • CZ Wedding Sets, CZ Rings, CZ Jewelry, Unique Cubic Zirconia
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 09:23:39 PM »
I've participated in the flyer program for several months.   I don't see my store in the "Shop Our Businesses" section, though.  Is this the paid advertising?  What about the featured stores, is that paid advertising, too?  Do you pay one fee and get listed at both places?  If so, how much is the fee?  Right now, all I am is a scrolling blurb, no one will see the link unless they scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and happen to see the marquee go by...

Sade

• Founding Member
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 10:10:57 PM »
I think BTM is working on that page. I'm not listed in the stores either.  :laugh:
Flapper Dresses, Unique Flapper Costumes, 1920's Dress, Roaring 20's Fashion, accessories included.

BTPS

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 11:49:33 PM »
I don't see my store in the "Shop Our Businesses" section, though.  Is this the paid advertising? 
I am working on this one page at a time.  Since I don't have a program and hand key it all it takes time and concentration so I have to be wide awake and no interruptions.  Around here that combination is not always available.

This page will actually disappear and there will be 2 directories
One for BGT members and the other for ecrater.com stores.

At least that is that I was thinking - that the directories would replace the Shop Our Businesses page.

sock monkeys at www.OurSockMonkey.com and of course everything at www.FilthyRichFashions.com

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why we call it the present!

Sade

• Founding Member
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 01:29:40 AM »
I was thinking - that the directories would replace the Shop Our Businesses page.

I think that would be the easiest way, and alot less work for you.  ;)

Eleganza

• Excellent Encourager
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 05:20:34 PM »
I've participated in the flyer program for several months.   I don't see my store in the "Shop Our Businesses" section, though.  Is this the paid advertising?  What about the featured stores, is that paid advertising, too?  Do you pay one fee and get listed at both places?  If so, how much is the fee?  Right now, all I am is a scrolling blurb, no one will see the link unless they scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and happen to see the marquee go by...

I've asked this question via email and on the forum here, and still have not seen a change to the BGT site. What is the protocol for moving from the flying marquee status to featured store status?  How do you get listed as one of the BGT businesses?    

I received an email stating for the flyer program we need to have a link to BGT on our website, as well as the clickable flyer.  No problem with doing that, but I'd like to have my website more prominently displayed.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 05:23:02 PM by Eleganza »

BTPS

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 05:34:47 PM »
I am still working on completing the new pages.

I am one person, trying to make a living and do BGT as well.  I have pleaded over and over again for volunteers to assist but it appears no one wants to help with the website. 

I am doing the best I canwith BGT in my spare time.

Eleganza

• Excellent Encourager
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 03:26:00 AM »
I completely undertand time crunches and running more than one website, not to mention the Real Life (lol).  However, it's been a couple of months now, and it's not very time consuming to add a link to the homepage, and a paragraph to the Store section.

Do you want me to provide the HTML code to make it easier?  Just let me know, if so.

It does not make good business sense for me to display double links for a Google PR ranked page that is lower than mine when the single recipricol link is a fleeting marquee scroll - I'm sure you understand.

I'll be happy to help with whatever needs doing on the BGT, just lemme know what needs doing and what you'd like to delegate :-)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 03:28:54 AM by Eleganza »

Eleganza

• Excellent Encourager
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 03:30:56 AM »
PS:  I did volunteer to help with the site, remember?  But you found someone else, if I recall correctly.  I'm still happy to assist, just let me know what needs doing!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf