Author Topic: WayOutWest tornadoes in OK  (Read 76 times)

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
WayOutWest tornadoes in OK
« on: May 23, 2019, 08:05:32 PM »
Stay safe, I've been watching the tornadoes out your way... Scary!

WayOutWest

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • A3PDNI0CMSQZ2N
    • View Profile
    • WayOutWestUSA.com - Landstrom's Black Hills Gold Jewelry
Re: WayOutWest tornadoes in OK
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 05:32:08 PM »
It's been absolutely key-raaaay-zy, with a capital K!   We had over 60 tornados in one month!    And the flooding to boot, oy vey!!

Thankfully I'm on higher ground (house is higher than the nearest dam), so no worries about flooding and the tornadoes have all passed by at least 8 miles or so north of here and around 6-8 miles or so to the south.  Lots of sleepless nights, to be sure, though, what with some of the storms and tornadoes blowing through in the middle of the night. Those are the worst. In the day, the storm chasers can easily see where they are, so we get excellent news regarding precisely where they are. At night, though, it becomes more of a guessing game, especially when the storms pop up all of a sudden.

In other news, got my mother back on her feet. YaY!   She had other hip replaced and this time it didn't go so smooth.  Her back went out while laying in one position so long in bed during the recovery.  At first I was having to help her in and out of bed because of lack of mobility of leg, then it became having to help because of sharp nerve pain from back.  Which, I'm not really complaining. After all, it's my mom. She's done plenty in her life for me.  After six weeks of being on call 24/7 to help in and out of bed, though, I gotta say I'm glad it's over :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf