Author Topic: Amazon is enforcing safety requirements for all children’s school supply ASINs.  (Read 477 times)

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
Heads Up!
Notification from Amazon:

We are writing to you because you have previously sold children’s school supplies. To provide the best possible customer experience, Amazon is enforcing safety requirements for all children’s school supply ASINs.

As a result, you must provide safety documentation mentioned in the help page. If this documentation is not provided , we will no longer sell these children’s school supply ASINs on Amazon.

For information on safety requirements and submitting required documentation, go to https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/GXT3EFQS54LRKYM3.

For FBA sellers: If you have selling children’s school supplies inventory in our fulfillment centers that is missing the safety documentation, you will have 30 days from the above date to create a removal order. For information on removal orders, visit https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/G200280650. Standard FBA fees for returns or disposals will apply.

By submitting the safety documentation, you confirm that all the information is true.

Thank you for selling on Amazon.

Amazon Services

uncleleroy

• Advanced Seller
  • Champion Counselor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
I did not receive this letter in my email so I am assuming my products are good?

Yes, I know what the saying is about making assumptions. I guess I'll wait and see if I get one of these messages. Another pain in the butt. I know a lot of people R/A so I wonder if I will see less competition this year.

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
That's a definite 100.
Wait for them.
I only had 2 emails and they were generic items.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf