Author Topic: Amazon Customer issued full refund for 'general adjustment' What do I do?  (Read 417 times)

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
From the seller forums:

However in order to not have our Seller at loss, our Business team has made a new way for Prime seller to request the reimbursement for such Prime orders. You may refer to the below mentioned help page to raise a reimbursement claim:

Seller Fulfilled Prime refund reimbursement policy:
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html/ref=au_202109110_cont_201812230?ie=UTF8&itemID=202109110&referral=AJHNCF2NBFUJV_A3NHSMQRUZ8E98&referral=A10C4055JWNON8_A3NHSMQRUZ8E98

Also to expedite the process of reimbursement, you can directly write an email to the SAFE- T team at the below mentioned email alias:

Email Alias:
safe-t-review@amazon.com

I am sorry for making you take an additional step regarding this issue, it's just to ensure we provide you a clear resolution to avoid any discrepancy.

Please be assured that this is only a short term resolution. As a long term resolution to such instances, we are already working with our teams, passing on all the valuable feedback from the sellers, to make the necessary changes in the policy.

You may as well report it directly to our team so that your response would add weight to this feedback. You may write to our team at: sfp-selection-feedback@amazon.com

uncleleroy

• Advanced Seller
  • Champion Counselor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Amazon has been issuing refunds like crazy. Even more so than in previous years.

One poster wrote that the general adjustment that Amazon used in years past resulted in 0.00 adjustment amount. I remember those but they no longer happen. I think (good ole conspiracy theorist here) that they did away with that and forced funds to come from our balance just to replenish them later. This way, the seller pays for the handling of the refund. They didn't get that money before when general refunds were for 0.00.

Call me crazy, but I think Amazon is making crap load more in fees than it ever has before. And I don't think they are done increasing fees on sellers. I can see a VCF fee for other popular categories besides media being instituted.

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
Your conspiracy theory works with me.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf