Author Topic: Profit Bandit Users - Android App Users -  (Read 8885 times)

Southern Jewel

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
Profit Bandit Users - Android App Users -
« on: May 30, 2014, 08:21:12 AM »
Email:

Important Announcement for All Profit Bandit Users

At SellerEngine, we have worked for over 12 years with a simple goal in mind:

Provide the tools and support that Amazon sellers need to start and grow their businesses.

Since 2012 we have provided Profit Bandit to over 20,000 Amazon sellers for only a small one-time download fee.

In order to prepare for the future of Profit Bandit, we can no longer continue to offer it as a one-time purchase.

Beginning June 4th, one week from today, a $9.99 monthly subscription will be required for unlimited use of Profit Bandit on Android devices*.

This subscription will be required for both current and new Profit Bandit users.

We know you probably have lots of questions for us.

Start your Profit Bandit subscription here. Remember to sign in using your existing Profit Bandit account credentials.
*Subscriptions for iPhone/iPad users will be required soon.

Be Kind
Donna

wahm922

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Ta Ta Coolerz
Re: Profit Bandit Users - Android App Users -
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 12:52:36 PM »
The FB groups were all a buzz the other day. I have to give PB credit, they remained active in the groups answering questions and concerns with a positive attitude. I've seen changes go very badly in the past.

I will not be subscribing as I do not use it that much right now, I've had to take a break from selling. I was happy to hear we can still continue to use what we paid for but the current app will not be updated so who knows how long it will work.

To keep using the app without subscribing you have to turn off auto updates on your device, if you allow PB to automatically update then it will no longer work unless you subscribe. I also heard there will be a limited number of free scans if you update and don't pay the monthly fee.

I do think they should have given more then a week notice.

wahm922

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Ta Ta Coolerz
Re: Profit Bandit Users - Android App Users -
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 12:55:24 PM »
Also a good thing that was bought up ... you can use one account on multiple devices which is helpful if you have a husband/wife team or other family scanning for you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf