Author Topic: Spoonfeeder ~ Anyone using it?  (Read 20785 times)

VintageSilver

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Spoonfeeder ~ Anyone using it?
« on: August 03, 2006, 12:09:22 AM »
http://www.spoonfeeder.com/

Was on a site earlier that was super clean/neat and very appealing.  Saw the link for spoonfeeder and went there to look around.  I think I recall looking into it about a year ago - but didn't pursue it. 

Has anyone here seen/used it?  Thoughts?

planetsuze

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • suzes.melange
    • View Profile
    • Suze's Melange
Re: Spoonfeeder ~ Anyone using it?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 06:23:18 AM »
Kim,
I had forgotten about them, LOL! I actually bought their basic program several years ago. As I recall, it was OK, but I could not get it to let me use my own templates (at least that version) and the ones that were in there at the time stunk... I don't know what their programs do now, they may be very improved. I just had them email me my password again and I'll take a look at it later if you like.  ;)

VintageSilver

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 05:21:49 PM »
I wondered about the template diversity.  They don't allow you to see much in their free peek (well, unless I sign up for the trial period).  I did like the looks of the sight I was at yesterday...I just don't remember what I was looking at, at the time!  LOL  (Short attention span...)

I'm wondering if I'd have to be the platinum subscriber to get what I want - which really doesn't pay as I'm not that unhappy with what I have now.  Just browsing. 

Let me know what you think if/when you look around your subscription again.  I'm always open to new programs, if they look/feel right!

Thanks!! ;D

Kim

planetsuze

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • suzes.melange
    • View Profile
    • Suze's Melange
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 11:01:49 PM »
Hey, Kim ~
It's been a looong day, but I got Spoonfeeder DL'd and set up. It looks a lot the same, BUT there is evidently a way to do custom templates in it now! So it says in the manual, with some instructions. Good thing, since the templates I peeked at still aren't exactly appealing to me... It also looks like you can schedule listings, too, but I'm too whipped to go into depth reading it tonight. I will experiment with it in the next few days and see what I can create. If it's too much trouble, there's always Auction Zealot and Auctiva. Free may still be good, LOL!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf