Author Topic: InkFrog announces Price Lock Guarantee  (Read 3834 times)

dyar

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • http://synchronicity.ecrater.com/
InkFrog announces Price Lock Guarantee
« on: June 01, 2009, 09:55:01 AM »
inkFrog Announces a Pricing Lock for All eBay Sellers

1 June 2009 – Phoenix, AZ. inkFrog, an eBay Certified Provider, is proud to announce that all eBay sellers who subscribe to their “Complete Package” on or before December 31, 2009 will have the current price locked in for at least three years. For a flat fee of only $9.95 per month, inkFrog subscribers can enjoy features of the “Complete Package” including 1GB of image hosting; eBay listing, scheduling, inventory, and sales management; the showcase; the gallery; free templates; and inkFrog’s innovative tool that facilitates the revision of stored and live eBay listings.

Listing service Auctiva recently announced that they would be changing from a free to a paid service. Within days, they were announcing a different pricing plan. Another listing service announced that they'll offer only new users who come from Auctiva a reduced price, but only temporarily, and while their older customers will continue paying full price. inkFrog’s membership numbers are soaring, and there is one thing new users are asking for over and over: “please don’t bait and switch us.”

“eBay sellers looking for a new listing system to call home want to know that we’re not going to raise our prices on them after they join,” explains inkFrog CEO, Greg Sisung. “Our announcement should assure all of our users, not just some of our newest members, that inkFrog will not raise the prices on these popular modules. Our pricing has been the same for years, and we promise that it will stay the same new and existing customers for years to come.”

eBay sellers often spend well over 10% of their sale between eBay fees and payment processing fees such as PayPal. Many are hesitant to use a sales management system that also wants to take a percentage of sales or a fee for each listing the seller posts. These sellers as well as new eBay entrepreneurs and veteran PowerSellers can find a home with inkFrog, which never charges a percentage of sales or a per-listing fee.

$9.95 has been the monthly fee for inkFrog users since inkFrog merged with SpareDollar in 2006. inkFrog welcomes all eBay sellers who appreciate consistency of pricing, reliability of service, and a dedicated support team located in the USA.

About inkFrog, Inc.

inkFrog has been a favorite listing, photo, and inventory management tool for new eBay sellers as well as veteran PowerSellers since 1999. inkFrog currently lists to eBay.com, eBay Motors, and the regional eBay sites in Canada, the UK, Australia, France, Italy, and Germany. Learn more or sign up at www.inkfrog.com. inkFrog also allows online sellers to have their own full eCommerce systems through BuyItSellIt.com for only $9.95 per month.

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
Re: InkFrog announces Price Lock Guarantee
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 10:38:15 AM »
Well-worded and an even nicer email from Gregg of Inkfrog, that our member bettysclothesline posted.

I wish them the best!

And you can't beat that timeline of December 2009 either.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 10:41:05 AM by Suthrnjewl »

Rick Bradford

• Founding Member
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Poopsheet
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 10:50:50 AM »
Three years is a pretty good guarantee. I was geared up to switch to Seller Sourcebook but hmm...

Rick Bradford

• Founding Member
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Poopsheet
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 10:55:48 AM »
Y' know, I hate to ask, but surely "subscribe" doesn't mean a term agreement, right? Inkfrog is still month to month?

biggfredd

• Founding Member
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Love this chatroom!
    • View Profile
    • Garrett Metal Detectors
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 11:04:33 AM »
Goodquestion to ask the bigfrogs.
Check out the Bigg Elf's Toy Stash -- http://toystash.ecrater.com

And our Garrett metal detectors -- http://metaldetectors.ecrater.com

tomas

• Able Advisor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 08:15:33 PM »
To confirm a previous question: the price lock does not require an advanced payment or commitment. As long as you register before the end of 2009, you are locked in the rate of $9.95 for 3 years from the date you signed up. This includes month-to-month payments.

Tomas
inkFrog

biggfredd

• Founding Member
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Love this chatroom!
    • View Profile
    • Garrett Metal Detectors
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 08:46:28 PM »
I thought IF now requires autopay, so how can you paymonth to month?
Check out the Bigg Elf's Toy Stash -- http://toystash.ecrater.com

And our Garrett metal detectors -- http://metaldetectors.ecrater.com

Rick Bradford

• Founding Member
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Poopsheet
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 11:23:54 PM »
Thanks, Tomas, much appreciated.

My guess (which is all it is) is that you can opt out at any point before the next billing cycle?

gypsumoon

• Founding Member
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 01:28:04 PM »

Just because they have autopay (which I love) doesn't mean you can't pay month to month.  It just means that they automagically take the 9.95 on your billing date each month.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf