Author Topic: Anyone as "LOST" as I am?  (Read 2668 times)

shellyg

• Positive Promoter
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Candy Bar Wrappers
Anyone as "LOST" as I am?
« on: April 01, 2009, 11:11:13 PM »
Well now that the Island has stopped moving thru time....  I'm not as dizzy....
BUT I'm still terribly confused.  :017  You'd think I would just stop watching but I can't. 
I think whoever thought of the show LOST didn't think much past 5 or 6 episodes & they are "winging it" from week to week after that.   :017

http://www.candybarwrap.com  Custom Candy Bar Wrappers for All Occasions.  Birthday, Bridal, Holidays ... Any Day!  Party Favors your Guests will remember!

chris2267

• Able Advisor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Check out my eCrater store.
Re: Anyone as "LOST" as I am?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 03:59:46 PM »
I agree.  There is so many characters and so much has happened that they take each episode to explain - very slow moving in my opinion.  Now just wondering how they are going to connect the new people to the show.  How is Sun going to get back to Jin? 

shellyg

• Positive Promoter
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Candy Bar Wrappers
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 01:40:01 AM »
he's on the 70's Island.... she's on the future island... it's stopped going thru time so I'm wondering just how they will get back together... unless the old ben OR young ben or Loch will turn the thingy again & start the island moving thru time again.    :017

I laugh cuz anyone reading this thread & never watched it will just scratch their head like us that watch it is   :0240
http://www.candybarwrap.com  Custom Candy Bar Wrappers for All Occasions.  Birthday, Bridal, Holidays ... Any Day!  Party Favors your Guests will remember!

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 08:18:33 AM »
I got "lost" after the first season. My husband continued to watch through the second season.

I can guarantee you that through that last posting of yours...I don't have a clue.
<smile>

shellyg

• Positive Promoter
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Candy Bar Wrappers
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 03:03:43 AM »
OMG ....  will Oceanic 815 land at LAX ??  Will have to wait ALL summer!   I loved the hour before cuz they really explained the whole story & I caught up on parts that I missed & couldn't figure out.  Hell ... even when I watched it I couldn't figure it out   :017

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf