Author Topic: DTV Converter Boxes - Ordering on Amazon (and Zenith DTT901 Back in Stock!)  (Read 4051 times)

WayOutWest

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • A3PDNI0CMSQZ2N
    • View Profile
    • WayOutWestUSA.com - Landstrom's Black Hills Gold Jewelry
To use your DTV converter box coupon on Amazon, you have to first login to your account then go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000246011 and register you coupons with your account.

Then you will get an email stating whether or not they were successful in validating the card and it will have a link to a page where you can see the boxes they have that qualify http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1000265041

If you need to register two coupons with your account, you will have to visit the first link twice.   

Once the coupons are registered with your acct, they will automatically be applied when you go to checkout (can see the deduction when viewing cart).

If you are buying two identical boxes, you will have to place two seperate orders in order to use both of your coupon codes.  I dont know if the same is true if buying two different boxes.

Also, for anyone that has been looking for a place that has the Zenith DTT901 in stock, Amazon has them back in stock!     From all the reviews I've read, they supposedly get the best signal, etc.,  but have the worst built in tv guide (only shows current show on current channel and what show follows)

wahm922

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Ta Ta Coolerz
If I register my coupon on Amazon do I have to use it on Amazon if they don't have what I want?

WayOutWest

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • A3PDNI0CMSQZ2N
    • View Profile
good question - no idea, sorry  :-(
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 03:08:02 AM by WayOutWest »

wahm922

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Ta Ta Coolerz
No worries - Amazon is out of stock right now but Best Buy has the other one you recommended on sale.  You have to call the coupon in on that one so I'll do that today.

Thanks again Steve for all the help :up

wahm922

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Ta Ta Coolerz
Well that's just stupid :(

Best Buy will not allow me to order it online w/ coupon.  I called the hotline and they tell me its out of stock.  The website shows it as "in stock".  Lady on phone says I can order online, it is in stock but I can't use the coupon.  To use the coupon I have to place a phone order and they are out of stock for phone orders.

Does this make any sense ???

Of course I can try the store but I don't have one nearby and without a car I can't get to one anyhow!

So I'm on the "notify me" list for Amazon.

wahm922

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Ta Ta Coolerz
From Amazon:

# Each TV converter box coupon contains a unique code designed for one-time use. Once a coupon is redeemed, it cannot be reused. If a coupon is presented for a second time at any retailer, the transaction will be denied. Please make sure the converter box you want is available before redeeming your coupon.

I think I'll wait to add my coupon to amazon and play it safe :up

wahm922

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Ta Ta Coolerz
Got one :D!

Amazon is back in stock - only paid 14.95 total w/ free shipping, the $40 coupon and a $5 GC I had :up

Thanks for all the help!

WayOutWest

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • A3PDNI0CMSQZ2N
    • View Profile
congrats & welcome  :h0161

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf