Author Topic: Restriction on shipments of products that don’t have an active offer  (Read 184 times)

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
Restriction on shipments of products that don’t have an active offer
Sep 22, 2017

Starting September 21, 2017, you can no longer ship additional units of products with stranded inventory to an Amazon fulfillment center. Stranded inventory refers to FBA inventory in fulfillment centers that do not have an associated active offer, and as a result, are not available for purchase by customers on Amazon. During shipment creation, you will see a stranded inventory alert if you add a product with existing stranded inventory to your shipment.

You can attempt to fix your stranded inventory by going to the Fix Stranded Inventory page and taking the suggested action to associate your inventory with an active offer. You can also try fixing your inventory listings in bulk using the Bulk Fix Stranded Inventory Report. If you are unable to fix the stranded inventory, you may need to create a removal order or contact Seller Support.

Important: If you do not fix a stranded inventory issue within 30 days of notice, we may dispose of your stranded inventory in accordance with FBA policies. For more information, see the Required removals help page.

You can find frequently asked questions about stranded inventory on the Fix Stranded Inventory help page. We welcome your feedback on these changes at us-fba-stranded-inventory-feedback@amazon.com.

uncleleroy

• Advanced Seller
  • Champion Counselor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Restriction on shipments of products that don’t have an active offer
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 12:41:48 AM »
Why would anyone send in additional inventory of stranded products? Some idiot must have been doing this for Amazon to actually have to post this.

I'm truly living in a world I don't understand.

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
Re: Restriction on shipments of products that don’t have an active offer
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 05:11:32 PM »
I've had items in route go stranded.
This I don't understand.
The items were in the warehouse.
The items were active.
I ship more items into Amazon Warehouse.
While in route the previously active items go stranded.

Hustle, hustle, hustle to get the items unstranded before my items hit the warehouse.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf