Author Topic: If you didn't get the latest news from BGT then you haven't joined the mailing  (Read 2851 times)

BTPS

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Businesses Growing Together
If you didn't get the latest news from BGT then you haven't joined the mailing list.

All BGT communications will be done using the Bravent Mailing list.
There was a BGT Newsletter sent on 10/27 - if you did not get it it's because you did not click the link in the bravenet email that went out to all BGT members.

I  am sure you all are very busy and it's on your to-do list
BUT if you wish to continue participating in Businesses Growing Together you need to accept the mailing list membership that was sent to you on the 21st of October.

Information for store links for the new BGT website Shop our stores page
and the Holiday Discount Program information was sent out via this bravenet email list, if you did not receive it it's because you aren't on the mailing list.

So if you wish to continue in this networking program you must be on the mailing list.

If you don't have the bravenet email sent on the 21st - go to www.BusinessesGrowing Together.com and click on the JOIN BGT link and sign up.

sock monkeys at www.OurSockMonkey.com and of course everything at www.FilthyRichFashions.com

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why we call it the present!

wahm922

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Twitter
    • Google+
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Ta Ta Coolerz
Guess I better check my spam folder :m218

VintageSilver

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
That's where mine was too   :(

Overactive spam filter  :whip

BTPS

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Businesses Growing Together
That's what I was guessing.

Got alot of "pending" memberships. 

That's why I sent the first nice to watch for it then sent the bravenet, then just yestday I sent out another notice.

I don't know what else to do.  Certainly don't want to have to send all them individually.

sock monkeys at www.OurSockMonkey.com and of course everything at www.FilthyRichFashions.com

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why we call it the present!

donnacrafts

• Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Donna's Mailboxes and More
I received mine and wanted say what a great job!! If you need any help with anything just give a shout.

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
Suthrnjewl<----internet has been <blech> for several days...newly confirmed for BGT

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf