Author Topic: Amazon Pay By Invoice  (Read 124 times)

uncleleroy

• Advanced Seller
  • Champion Counselor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Amazon Pay By Invoice
« on: May 02, 2018, 09:08:38 PM »
Introducing Pay By Invoice with Guaranteed Payments

Since 2015, Amazon Business has connected thousands of sellers to new business customers. We are excited to announce that we are now offering Amazon Business customers a new payment method called “Pay by Invoice.” Pay by Invoice gives qualified Amazon Business customers the option to receive an invoice with an extended payment due date. Pay by Invoice represents a new growth opportunity for sellers by encouraging Amazon Business customers to use the Amazon Marketplace as their primary channel for B2B purchases.

What does this mean for you?
As a seller on Amazon, you do not need to do anything to make your items available for purchase by Amazon Business customers using Pay by Invoice. Your products will automatically become available for invoiced purchasing with no added fees or effort. Amazon will handle all aspects of the invoicing process, including credit risk assessment, billing, and collection activities. For all Pay by Invoice transactions, payment to you is guaranteed, even if the Amazon Business customer is late or defaults on their payment to Amazon.

For any invoiced orders that you receive on Amazon, your payment on these orders will be credited to the available balance of your Selling on Amazon account as soon as the customer payment is processed and no later than the 7th day past the due date of the customer’s invoice.

Get Paid Faster
We are also launching the ability for you to “Get Paid Faster” for invoiced orders. With this feature, your payment will be credited to the available balance of your Selling on Amazon account immediately after shipment for a processing charge of 1.5% of the invoiced order amount.

The invoiced order payment process will be launched after June 30, 2018, although it may take longer to receive your first invoiced order due to the limited number of Amazon Business buyers qualified for Pay by Invoice. You will receive additional information and resources prior to the launch.

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
Re: Amazon Pay By Invoice
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 09:26:55 AM »
Hey!
I experienced that in December 2017 with a random payment.
I'm not rolling in the dough with these type of payments, but they are steady.

uncleleroy

• Advanced Seller
  • Champion Counselor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 10:18:18 PM »
I have had them also but I did not like the extra disbursements out of nowhere. I just want paid when the item ships. Period. None of this wait up to 37 days before getting the money in my account.

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 12:39:49 PM »
Totally 100% agree.
Amazon could pay us instead of earning interest on our funds.
If they trust their buyers so much to pay an invoice?
Let Amazon eat the cost until it's paid.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf