Author Topic: Split Shipments Starting August 14  (Read 149 times)

uncleleroy

• Advanced Seller
  • Positive Promoter
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Split Shipments Starting August 14
« on: July 31, 2017, 05:07:14 PM »
I received the following email. All I have to say is that I got a really crappy split with one fulfillment center being ONT8 (the one that was running behind by WEEKS last year and was very good for losing a TON of stuff).

Hello from Fulfillment by Amazon,

This is a reminder that effective 8/14/2017, we will ask you to send eligible standard-size items to three receive centers. Shipping to three receive centers will allow customers to get faster deliveries and reduces Amazon's costs to deliver these orders. Your specific receive centers will be:

Receive Center         Name    Receive Center Location (City, State)           Proportion of Units per SKU (%)
ONT8                       Moreno Valley, CA                                                  20%
MDW2                     Joliet, IL                                                                35%
ABE8                       Florence, NJ                                                          45%
Note: The receive centers and proportion of units per SKU may change.

We have updated our fees to share Amazon's cost savings with you. You will receive the fee reduction as a discount to your fulfillment fees based on the below rate card. You may choose to follow Amazon’s guidance to ship to three receive centers and receive a fulfillment fee discount or use the Inbound Placement Service, which gives you the option to ship to fewer destinations. A per-item service fee applies when you use the Inventory Placement Service.

The following fee schedules show the current and discounted FBA fees:

<see table in your email>

To learn more about inventory placement and Amazon receive centers, please review the FAQ page. We welcome your feedback on these changes at us-fba-fee-announce-feedback@amazon.com. The FBA business team will review each comment.

Sincerely,

The Fulfillment by Amazon team

uncleleroy

• Advanced Seller
  • Positive Promoter
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Split Shipments Starting August 14
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 05:08:17 PM »
I guess I'm going to have to do as many case-packed shipments as possible to save costs. I'm good at creating "cases"  :laugh

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
Re: Split Shipments Starting August 14
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 10:18:12 AM »
The last email I received regarding where my shipments would be going.
Confusing, because...
Amazon stated all of my shipments would be going to TX.

My shipments had already been going to TX and had been for quite some time.

Get settled down to get my next shipment out...guess where it went?
Not Texas. 

Next shipment went to KY and have continued for the last 2+ months.

I'm anxiously awaiting my next email to see where my shipments might or might not be going.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf