Author Topic: Amazon has a new return dropoff location, Kohls, and its free for customers even  (Read 225 times)

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
Amazon has a new return dropoff location, Kohls, and its free for customers even if they pick "no longer needed" as a return reason

From Reddit Amazon Fulfilled:
I ordered something I didn't like and picked the return option "no longer needed" which usually means I pay for the return shipping back. But this time when printing the label, it gave me an option to return the item for free instead of paying for shipping by dropping it off at KOHLS.
If the public gets educated about this option, maybe it will cut down on the fake returns that people claim as "defective" or "damaged" simply because they wanted a free return label.
Spread the word

CANNOT CONFIRM!!!

uncleleroy

• Advanced Seller
  • Champion Counselor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Yes, Amazon made a deal with Kohls. I am not sure of all the details, but that sounds about right.

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
Hubbie was talking about the deal with Whole Foods (organic turkey) that Amazon Prime members receive .50 off a lb
Closest Whole Foods is about 45 minutes away from me but I've been meaning to check into the extra discounting for Amazon Prime members.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf