Author Topic: I am back! Have questions.  (Read 7488 times)

bettysclothesline

• Positive Promoter
  • Offline Offline
    • bettysclothesline
    • http://www.ebay.com/usr/bettysclothesline
    • World Grocery Store and More
    • View Profile
    • World Grocery Store and More
I am back! Have questions.
« on: March 18, 2011, 07:24:09 AM »
Hello Everyone, Well, I am back from having heel spur surgery last June. You will recall that I had both of my knees replaced-1 each for the past 2 years. Well, I did great with my knees but it has taken me much longer to get over the heel spur surgery. In fact, I am still wearing the stretch boot at night. Even though I am walking better and the pains are less, the tendon has not toughened sufficiently so a good deal of pain is still there. The Dr. said it takes about a year. Now, saying that, I am still working on having the bypass stomach surgery but my age is still in question.
I have been working hard to build a business on a minor site and yesterday I started on another site. Same items, same listings/pictures and same prices. Both are picked up by Goggle. Is that legal for both to be picked up? Is it wise? Will Goggle throw out my listings? 
I need advice on this. You have always provided good information and I appreciate it so much.
I am glad to be back. I can't write that often because I sub-teach nearly everyday and with trying to build these 2 businesses I am really busy. 

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
Re: I am back! Have questions.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 04:27:49 PM »
HEY!
Glad to hear your doing well.
Heel spurs...OUCH!
Google could penalize your listings if they are duplicate wording and titles.
Keep us apprised of your health issues...k?

Rick Bradford

• Founding Member
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Poopsheet
Re: I am back! Have questions.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 12:01:45 AM »
I think it's usually Google Products (Shopping/Froogle/whatever) people are talking about when it comes to being penalized for duplicate content. Seems quite possible with the regular search engine too but I don't seem to hear as much discussion about it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf