Author Topic: Get a Kindle for $35.53* or an 8GB Kindle Fire 7 for $40.23*  (Read 910 times)

WayOutWest

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • A3PDNI0CMSQZ2N
    • View Profile
    • WayOutWestUSA.com - Landstrom's Black Hills Gold Jewelry
Get a Kindle for $35.53* or an 8GB Kindle Fire 7 for $40.23*
« on: November 30, 2014, 03:15:57 AM »
It's complicated, and requires a few things and steps.

The basic gist of it is that they have some discounts on the kindles AND they have where you can get Prime for a discounted price when you buy a Kindle Fire, and can get the kindle unlimited plan at a discount when you get the regular Kindle.   Thing is, those plans can be gifted and then converted to gift cards.  So, you gift them to yourself.

For the regular kindle, you will need two amazon accounts, one with Prime and one without Prime

For the Kindle Fire 7, you will need the 2 accounts AND an Amazon branded credit card.

You will do the buying with your non-prime account and gifting the add-on plan(s) to the other account

For the Kindle Fire, you have to add it to the cart (along with discounted Prime plan and tell it that it's a gift) AND go back and view the $49 kindle, add it to cart with the discounted Unlimited Kindle plan, then remove it from cart, leaving the Unlimited Kindle plan in cart.  AND you have to pay with your Amazon branded card and use discount code KDL30ARC to get $30 off (discount is because you are an Amazon Visa card holder)

You can get up to 3 Fires using the Visa coupon code and other discounts.  And, once you get your first plans gifted to yourself and converted to gift certificates, you can apply those to orders #2 and #3 as well

Full details here http://slickdeals.net/f/7448246-new-kindle-with-touch-for-35-53-from-amazon?v=1

Your card will be charged more than the prices in title, but since you tell the system that you want to convert the gifted plans to gift cards, you're getting that price in a sense (some of your $ will now be in gift card form)

The $30 off for Amazon card holders ends at 11:59PM on 11/30/14
Dunno when the discounts for other kindle end, but I presume at the same time.

disclaimer - whether or not Amazon will get P.O'd at ya and shut down your buyer account (or worse, your seller account) is unknown. So, do this at your own risk

« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 03:28:57 AM by WayOutWest »

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
Re: Get a Kindle for $35.53* or an 8GB Kindle Fire 7 for $40.23*
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 11:16:11 AM »
Wow, that's alot of steps.
<crossing eyes>
I sold my Kindle Fire a few years ago.
Bought a 2nd generation Wifi 3G Kindle off a seller on eBay and love it.
I just wanted a Kindle without all the excess, ya know something just for reading ebooks.
I'll be needing to buy a battery soon, the installation process will be handed off to hubby.
My biggest gripe is that the Kindle 2nd generation isn't backlit.
Soooo...long story short...I'll either buy a new battery kit or just go ahead and get one of the really great deals for the Kindle Fire.

WayOutWest

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • A3PDNI0CMSQZ2N
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 01:38:55 PM »
regular kindle deal is dead.  Now it's $15 higher.   

BTPS

• Founding Member
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Businesses Growing Together
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 01:43:31 AM »
WOW
you should have written the online arbitrage book!  Chris greens version sells like hot cakes at $200 a book
But he is a great marketer

sock monkeys at www.OurSockMonkey.com and of course everything at www.FilthyRichFashions.com

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why we call it the present!

WayOutWest

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • A3PDNI0CMSQZ2N
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2014, 10:53:54 AM »
ha! Thanks.  It amazes me how many buy his and other similar ppls books at those crazy prices.

I couldn't decide which kindle (fire or regular) for some time but finally opted for the regular.  I have 2 tablets, so don't need all the bells and whistles of a Fire. And, even though can read purchased books on my tablet, I'd still like a kindle for things like the library loans, etc. Plus the battery on regular lasts soooo much longer.

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 08:54:36 AM »
I have 2 tablets, so don't need all the bells and whistles of a Fire. And, even though can read purchased books on my tablet, I'd still like a kindle for things like the library loans, etc. Plus the battery on regular lasts soooo much longer.
Agreed!
The battery life?
<swooon>
All of your reasons above are the same as mine.
I just want one for reading and don't need one for bells and whistles like watching movies, listening to music, zooming 'round the internet.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf