Author Topic: What SEO Features should you look for when Choosing an Ecommerce Solution  (Read 27871 times)

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
Read the article in full: What SEO Features should you look for when Choosing an Ecommerce Solution

Synopsis: SEO (Search Engine Optimization) plays a very important role in the success of any eCommerce website. What if you already have an eCommerce website and it is not being ranked on Google? How will the customers visit your site which is your main target behind creating an online store? For this, you need to find a good eCommerce platform that can help your online businesses get potential customers.

bobby131313

• Advanced Seller
  • Excellent Encourager
  • Offline Offline
    • bobby131313
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Youtube
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Coin Community
Without reading the article yet, my experience tells me that SEO URLs* and page titles are by far the 2 most important things.

* www.mysite.com/blue-left-handed-three-ounce-widget/ NOT www.mysite.com/?product_id=11544
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 09:22:38 AM by bobby131313 »

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
Without reading the article yet, my experience tells me that SEO URLs* and page titles are by far the 2 most important things.

* www.mysite.com/blue-left-handed-three-ounce-widget/ NOT www.mysite.com/?product_id=11544

Absolutely, Bobby!
Far too many entrepreneurs leave the page urls with gibberish which will NOT bring in search engines and the site isn't optimized to it's full capability.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf