Author Topic: An update on my store: world Grocery Store and More  (Read 11888 times)

bettysclothesline

• Positive Promoter
  • Offline Offline
    • bettysclothesline
    • http://www.ebay.com/usr/bettysclothesline
    • World Grocery Store and More
    • View Profile
    • World Grocery Store and More
An update on my store: world Grocery Store and More
« on: June 18, 2012, 08:22:18 AM »
I add listings to my store daily. www.worldgrocerystoreandmore.ecrater.com I keep up with all of the new grocery items that comes on the market and try to list them quickly in my store. Examples are the many summer "on the go" snack items, new coffee flavors and almond milk. I give excellent customer service. If an item that you want is not listed, email me and I will try to find it. I ship worldwide and a fast shipper.

I have listed a very wide assortment of groceries, health and beauty items, and Avon products including Jewelry.
cake mixes, frostings, cookies and cookie mixes, wide assortment of condiments, soups, canned vegetables, BBQ sauces, spices and seasonings, cereals, many "to go" items, mio liquid water enhancer, cake flour, coffee mate, pop tarts, diet products, pancakes mixes, croutons, breakfast bars, soy milk, almond milk, packaged meals, coffee, tea, oatmeal, snack cakes, gum and mints, sugar free items, bottled water, soda pops, drink mixes, candy, flour, sugar and sugar substitutes, steak seasonings, jello, pudding mixes, jelly, jams, peanut butter, dry milk products, dry fruit, coconut oil, vinegars, pickles, crackers
of all kinds, health and beauty products, Avon products and jewelry such as men's and women's fragrances, deodorants, body powders, body lotions, hair products.     

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf