Author Topic: Is there a problem with InkFrog today?  (Read 7333 times)

RockyCockatoo

• Able Advisor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Is there a problem with InkFrog today?
« on: January 11, 2011, 07:40:44 PM »
I went on InkFrog to do some auction listings a few minutes ago. Things are all cattywampus!

My library of saved auction blanks is now reversed. Page 1 is now pg. 5 and vice versa. I duplicated some auctions and instead of showing up at the end of Pg 5 they showed up on pg. 1. OK, so what the flock?

What the heck! I then tried to edit some of the duped blank auctions that are now on pg 1 and they wouldn't open like they normally do. I got a line edit thing which I've never seen before.

Is just me and my auctions or is IF having a problem?

Haven't had any problems like this with IF in a few years.

becky24343

• Excellent Encourager
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a problem with InkFrog today?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 08:22:24 PM »
Mine are all opening fine and I'm not getting any line edit message, so I can't help  you there.

The flipped order is new in the past week or so.  I get a yellow message at the top of each saved listing telling me that the newest created ads are now on top.  Now that I'm getting used to it, I think I like it better for the newest ones to be first, since they're the ones I'm most likely to need to duplicate or edit. 

But change is a pill, I'll be the first to admit that, even when it's a change for the better.  I don't retrain like I used to!   :laugh
WT Collectibles Die-cast cars!
Our store
Our items on Ebay

RockyCockatoo

• Able Advisor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 08:42:29 PM »
I can adapt to the reversed pages I guess.

I first thought"What the flock!" and started duplicating auctions for editing so while it felt kind of awkward it will be OK.

The problem is that I can't edit anything.

I just submitted a service request or whatever the duce its called. Asked them to check it out and fix it when they have the time as I am in no big rush. Afterall it's not like I'm waiting for a brain transplant and time is running out!

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 09:32:18 AM »
@Rocky

I don't have an Inkfrog subscription.
In one of my daughter's online classes last year, she could get to the spot where she needed to submit her paper/quiz/questions etc to prof/ta. She could get to the point where everything was perfect, she could upload...but just couldn't edit when everything was in place to go.
Only one of her classmates had the same problem.
The professor didn't have an answer.
Tech was called in and it stumped them for a bit.
Then one of the tech's tried a control on her computer for java blocking and FWHA - BAM...worked perfectly.

It might not be a solution...the java blocking, but the situation is similar.

RockyCockatoo

• Able Advisor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 06:07:02 PM »
Heather at inkFrog got me squared away and I am up and running again.

I must have had a brain freeze! Perhaps the shock of the changing and reversing the order of the pages of saved generic auctions caused a few moments of dementia!

Getting old is a beach. First you get sunburned then you die!      :gpa

Do you kids know what the worst part of getting old is?............................................................ Getting old!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Heather at IF.

BTPS

• Founding Member
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Businesses Growing Together
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 06:27:43 PM »
I must have had a brain freeze! Perhaps the shock of the changing and reversing the order of the pages of saved generic auctions caused a few moments of dementia!

I would LOVE to have them reversed.  I much rather see newly added items then ones that have been there forever.

How and where do you change that permanently?
I can click and get it changed but it never sticks. as soon as I add something I have to click to reverse again.

sock monkeys at www.OurSockMonkey.com and of course everything at www.FilthyRichFashions.com

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why we call it the present!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf