Author Topic: Women's vs Ladies'  (Read 4956 times)

BTPS

• Founding Member
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Businesses Growing Together
Re: Women's vs Ladies'
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2010, 08:48:46 PM »
I've been having a terrible time with sizing, since ebay came up with their new layout.
I buy Junior Plus size: They range XL 2X 3X.  Ebay has no category for these sizes in the junior line up. So I end up listing them in Plus with the caption under the picture "Junior Plus" I've called ebay about this and they said they would check into it. That was 2 weeks ago.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

years and years ago ebay got rid of big and tall mens.  I took them 5 years to finally bring it back.

I too asked for Junior Plus Size category about 5 years ago ... still waiting

sock monkeys at www.OurSockMonkey.com and of course everything at www.FilthyRichFashions.com

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why we call it the present!

JandTs Madness

• Able Advisor
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • JandT's Madness
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2010, 11:17:59 PM »
There def. needs to be a junior plus category
I list it in plus but include Jr plus in the title and description
I also choose Junior under item specifics (This helps a lot)

Honestly  I never use ladies or womens in the title. Only plus or jr if I have space. 
Never thought too because I never use it to search I usually use item specifics to find what I am looking for...
Maybe I should...

Tina   
Tina
ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ www.jandtsmadness.com ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღ
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ http://stores.ebay.com/JandTs-Madness-Bargain-Boutique Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

nightrunway

• Positive Promoter
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • nightrunway
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2010, 03:55:48 PM »
I called ebay again last night.  They said they see where I have made this request before, and the guy told me he had other requests for this also.  I don't know if he received Donna's request, (she was going to do that  for me).  I think the best thing to do is Bombard them all at once with the same request, from everybody you talk to, and maybe they'll finally get on the ball. 
You can usually get through to them by phone if you go to technical and site isues,  under contact, Otherwise you just go through their merry-go-round of asking questions, and never getting a phone #

Southern Jewel's Fab Finds

• Administrator
  • Master Motivator
  • Offline Offline
  • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
    • Pinterest
    • View Profile
    • Southern Jewel's Fab Finds
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2010, 11:53:49 AM »
I asked several times...I'll give it another try.
If I still had a store, I could just use the store contact phone number...always courteous and nice to have a human answer my questions.
I had to use the online contact, and I'm never sure if they are considering my question or not.
Gaylene, I did wonder if you'd gone to the eBay forums...Griff is on there and answers frequently. Perhaps if you asked him out and out on the boards, it might help. I could also back up your request on the forums with comments, too.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf